Watches are crucial for almost all working people, whether they want to look professional, make a statement or merely stay on time with all their tasks. New watches for men and women come in almost every month, which is why we have arranged the names of a handful, recent ones for you to check out.
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945: Founded in the year 1856, Girard-Perregaux has quite the reputation of building exclusive, stellar-looking watches. The Vintage 1945 makes use of an analog dial, comes in two colors in terms of the band, and is probably one of the best offerings from this company.
- Blancpain Le Brassus Minute Repeater 0235-3631-55B: The unparalleled performance of this masterpiece will leave you cherishing it forever. The Blancpain Le Brassus Carousel 0235-3631-55B is made up of a watch case that is made up of 18 carat gold. This case is secured with a leather strap, adding to the overall beauty.
- Cartier 18K Rose Gold and Diamond Tank Anglaise Extra-Large Model: A French source of beauty, Cartier has been active since the year 1847. Since then, they have tried to keep producing top-notch watches, winning time after time. The Cartier 18K Rose Gold and Diamond Tank Anglaise Extra-Large Model is made up of a case with a diamond bezel. Not only does this watch come with a calendar date mechanism, it also happens to be water resistant to up to a 100 feet.
- Bulova Accutron Womens Pemberton Watch: One of the famous under $1000 watches, this one makes use of opulent colors and white diamonds. The diamonds are embedded in the bezel, which adds shine and glamor to your wrist when you don this watch. There are two available colors: silver and rose gold.
- Versace Women’s Eon Stainless Steel Watch : This three reversible top rings watch creatively brings about a classic, yet modern feel to the wearer. There is a touch of opulence to this light that will not be tarnished, regardless of what activity you take part in. The Versace Women’s Eon Stainless Steel Watch is secured by a black band that is made up of leather. Lastly, this watch is water resistant, which promises more durability, even through countless water activities that you might take part in.
- Raymond Weil Women’s Maestro Swiss Automatic Silver Watch: A luxury brand that happens to be loved by most women, Raymond Weil knows just what a woman needs in terms of watches. The Raymond Weil Women’s Maestro Swiss Automatic Silver Watch manages to be both classic and modern at the same time, having an added douse of femininity. Blue Arabic numerals and a moonphase indicator above 6 add to the glamor factor. The watch consists of a 7 link bracelet made entirely out of steel. Furthermore, the outer rim numerals also show the date function. Certainly, this is one of the best female watches you could purchase under $2000.